2009-12-25

Some more holiday tracks, including Enoch Light

Well, it's snowing.. and snowing.. and snowing.. and snowing! up here in Minnesota, good weather to stay inside, it seems so pointless to shovel when it'll be covered up in 2 hours anyway.

A note to the people using stream rippers: I admire your effort and I am honored, however, I can't officially condone the practice, I ask that if you're going to do it, at least use a stream ripper that ties up only one connection and hides itself from us a little better.

The problem is that some rippers use extra connections, this wastes bandwidth on both sides, costing everyone money.

Personally, I don't have a problem with someone ripping into hour long mp3 files for later play on their iPod or something, I wish the law allowed us to deliver podcasts, lifting individual tracks is silly though, the quality just isn't the same as napster or amazon. Internet radio is simply not an mp3 delivery service.

Anyhow, on with todays tracks!

You may have noticed we squeezed the Theme from MASH in yesterday, this was a simple oversight, it's an awesome version done by Enoch Light, I can't believe I forgot to mention it!

Also Anita Kerr, Kay Starr, Billy May and some more from Percy Faith. Hope your holiday season went well! (and that you don't have too many decorations to take down..)

New Tracks

  • Enoch Light - Theme from MASH
  • Johnny Mann/Simon Zenther - It's a Lonesome Old Town
  • Kay Starr - I Love Paris
  • Anita Kerr - Strangers In The Night
  • Percy Faith - Sunny
  • Billy May - Old Fashioned Girl

No comments:

Music for your jet-set life

Music for your jet-set life
Internet Radio Stream - Jazzy