2009-06-21

Frank Sinatra, I Concentrate on You

Do enlightened women use cel phones? Well, they might be, if they're wearing this dress. Georgie Davis has teamed up with Sony Ericsson to produce an enlightened garment..

Some more music, Frank Sinatra with How Little We Know and I Concentrate On You. Some brand new stuff from Doug Ferony, Beyond the Sea. Some more from Johnny Gregory, Sucu-Sucu and an interesting version of Baby Elephant Walk from Rudy Rosa. By the way, if you know of a website about Rudy Rosa, I sure hope you'll contact me! Rudy Rosa seems to be some-what of an enigma.

New Tracks

  • Doug Ferony - Beyond the Sea
  • Frank Sinatra - (How Little It Matters) How Little We Know
  • Frank Sinatra - I Concentrate On You
  • Rudy Rosa - Baby Elephant Walk
  • Johnny Gregory - Sucu-Sucu (Theme from Top Secret)

Music for your jet-set life

Music for your jet-set life
Internet Radio Stream - Jazzy